Monday, March 15, 2021

About UD

 



Hello everyone welcome to my blog

If I introduce myself my name is Ugyen Dema. I am from Mongar currently staying at Thimphu. I am final year trainee of Paro College of Education pursuing B.Ed.Pry. I have joined this college since 2017 after completing my class 12 from Yangchenphug Higher Secondary school in Thimphu. It was really a glad to be myself here in this college as our profession being a noble one. Being a teacher was my ambition and I am fortune to be here to fulfill my dream.

To share about my hobbies and interest I love dancing though it really doesn’t suit me physically and also love to sing, even though I have horrible voice. Beside that I love spending my time with family, relatives and close friends. Spending time with them really give me a happiness and peace of mind too. I really much bad in outdoor game such as soccer, basketball volley ball. I read books rarely but once I decide to read a particular book I give my hundred percent. Likewise whatever things I do I give my heart and soul to complete the work successfully.

Lastly, a kind of a person you all see me, you will know me better if you be close and next to me. If you treat me good, I am the best and if you treat me bad, you will see the other evil side of me.

(Inner_Peace)

3 comments:

Fifth Blog Google Classroom on Our National Dress

  Class: IV Subject: Social Studies Topic: Our National Dress Google classroom is a free web service developed by Google for schools that ai...